May 15, 2013

Pens

I am in full swing of getting things done for the end of the year.  Colton's last day of preschool is next week (once teacher gifts are given, I can show them off here).  Thankfully Maben doesn't get out of school for a few more weeks, because I haven't even started on those gifts and I still have no idea what I will be doing for those ladies.  I am taking suggestions!!! 

I have also been getting some pens done, which I can show off.  The first one is a turquoise acrylic with black veins in it with a copper wallstreet II kit.  It's hard to tell it's copper, but in person...GORGEOUS!  I have always loved the turquoise and copper color combination.


This one is a pink acrylic camo on a bolt action bullet pen kit.  I love this one, too bad it's going to be given away.  :(  I guess I will just have to make myself one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...