January 11, 2013

Top 12 Photos of 2012

I decided that I am going to recap my personal favorite photo of each month of last year.  It was so hard to narrow it down to just one!  But, each of these hold a special place in my heart.

January


February


March


April


May


June


July


August


September


October


November


December


A photo a day is a huge commitment, but so worth it.  It pushed me to learn my camera better, push my creative boundaries, carry my camera everywhere and learn how to capture not just photos, but moments.  

For 2013, I will be doing a recap of my favorite photos at the end of each month instead of a 366 (365 since it's no longer a  leap year).  This year I am going to focus more on the quality of my photos.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Erin! Great job. When I saw the name of your post, I was wondering which one would be my favorite, but there are so many great images here, I'm not sure I could choose! They're all beautifully composed. I can't wait to see your monthly recaps for this year!
    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...