October 26, 2012

Sun and Nature

I have been drawing more lately.  I picked up the Skywriting Journal to go along with my Walls Notebook


I decided to take one of the clear sky photos and create my own sky.  I also injected some quotes about the sun and nature into my colored pencil drawing.


How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains. - John Muir

Not all who wander are lost. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Excuse me while I kiss the sky. - Hendrix

Turns your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you. - C. Whitton

Clouds come floating into my life no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. - Tagore


I love the fusion of my drawing mixed with the quotes.  I will definitely be trying this some more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...