March 24, 2011

I Feel Official

I have business cards now!  They came in the mail.  I feel so official.  I can't wait to hand them out to...ummm...EVERYBODY! 


I found that I love blogging, it's something I look forward to and has caused me to put my creativity in the fore front of my mind.  It sat on the back burner for a while and I found that blogging has helped me keep it up front.  I also love all the people I have been connecting with because of blogging.  You all are so wonderful and nice.  Many of you help inspire me to keep going and try new things.


I have a lot of projects in the works and can't wait to share them all.  Of course, I need to finish a lot of them.  My creativity has exploded to the point where I have TOO many great ideas and I want to do them all.  My sketchbook is slowly getting filled with sketches and ideas.  It also travels almost everywhere with me.  I am so happy I put a pocket on it to hold a few pens and pencils. 

(Check out the post on my sketch book cover here)

The project which I will be wrapping up today...


That's right, the Preschool Bench will be wrapped up and finished today.  It's loaded up in the back of my car to go to the preschool for some hand printing.  I am looking forward to sharing the finished product with all of you.  I am so excited about getting this finished!  If you haven't been keeping up with the Preschool Bench, you can check that out here.

1 comment:

  1. Wicked awesome!!! I want cards! :D

    I can't wait to see the bench in action... I want one of those too!

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...