January 6, 2011

Blog Badge

Take a look at what I did last night.  Look on the right, now scroll a little down.  That's right, I have a blog badge now.  Not that I have a ton of readers at the moment, but I have faith they will come.  When they do, I will be ready for them.  I found by far the easiest tutorial ever from Everyday Living.  Now, I can't say that I read that blog ever before this, this is just the first tutorial that I found that I liked and it worked.  So big thanks to Everyday Living

So, if you like me, use my badge/button/whatever you want to call it and promote me!  (I know, totally shameless, but I am okay with that)  Now, what else to add to the blog before I get swamped with readers...hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...